The Company

History

1926

Eugen Geyer founds the company in Pforzheim to produce noble and non-noble semi-finished products for the jewellery industry
1926 - Eugen Geyer founds the company in Pforzheim to produce noble and non-noble semi-finished products for the jewellery industry
1945 - After the destruction of the factory on 23/02/1945 in Pforzheim, start of the production in Königsbach

1945

After the destruction of the factory on 23/02/1945 in Pforzheim, start of the production in Königsbach

1954

Son Eugen Geyer becomes co-owner of the company

1954 - Son Eugen Geyer becomes co-owner of the company
1962 - Construction of the production hall, located in Untere Talstrasse

1962

Construction of the production hall, located in Untere Talstrasse

1995

Lorenz Geyer becomes managing director
1995 - Lorenz Geyer becomes managing director
2001 - New construction of the production facilities in Remchinger Strasse

2001

New construction of the production facilities in Remchinger Strasse

2011

Extension of the production hall
2011 - Extension of the production hall
2014 - Second extension of the production hall and expansion of the stainless steel manufacturing

2014

Second extension of the production hall and expansion of the stainless steel manufacturing

2017

Starting the production of longitudinally welded stainless steel tubes
2017 - Starting the production of longitudinally welded stainless steel tubes
Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Datenschutzinformationen